PART TIME DESIGN ASSISTANT
Our rapidly growing creative interior design firm with a penchant for renovations, decorating, and mixing high and low end materials and methods is seeking a part time design assistant. This is an opportunity to participate in all aspects of a small business.
May Include, but is not Limited To:
- Creating templates and processes for future use
- Creating purchase orders
- Creating post-project surveys
- Assistance with quarterly email newsletter (MailChimp)
- Assistance with client management and tracking
- Occasional errands
- Assisting in-person on photo shoots or installs
- Assisting with social media and/or blog content creation, research, etc.
- Website updates (Squarespace)
- Editing and organizing photos
- Assistance with design ideas and development - mood boards, product research, vendor research (online and in-peron)
- Assisting with project drawings, mostly plan and elevations
- Ideal candidate will have access to a car and their own computer to work remotely some of the time
- Position will be part remote, part in-person.
- 5-10 hours a week to start with opportunity for growth if a good fit.
- Availability at least once a month to meet in person, preferably during business hours
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite strongly encouraged
- Knowledge of SketchUp a plus
- Some interior design, decorating or related creative experience or strong demonstration of aptitude required
If you think you might be a good fit, please send your resume and a bit about you, your availability, and what you’re looking for in an email with the subject line DESIGN ASSISTANT to firstname.lastname@example.org.